Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Informative Web Series Gets the Thumbs Up

Well I've been slacking with this blog just a little bit, but with the gorgeous weather and my desire to do every outdoor activity humanly possible can you really blame me?  I suppose you could, but I'm just going to say that hiking, running, longboarding, beach(ing?), etc take precedence over being on a computer - sorry!  Anyways, while I write my next entry I found this fantastic web series created by a doctor at the University of California San Francisco.  There's seven episodes total so watch away and get informed on the skinny on obesity!





2 comments:

  1. Anyways, while I write my next entry I found this fantastic web series created by a doctor at the University. quickest way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I suppose you could, but I'm just going to say that hiking, running, longboarding take precedence over being on a computer."
    Thats true.

    weight loss shakes.

    ReplyDelete